Sunday, September 16, 2018

Lost Treasure in Carrabelle, FL





FACEBOOK PAGE
The Album

Best maps and photo reproductions restorations Ive seen.  Just lucked up on this photo artist and bike repair guy while taking pictures outside his shop. The GULF map of the FL Panhandle coast is one I think I may have in ragged condition in my archives. I ordered a copy of it for framing. He refines the art and maps so they pring clear on large format canvas or poly materials.  Chumuckla (my hometown) is clear on this map. A walk through the shop interview will be added here soon. The shop is directly opposite the Carrabelle Museum. ....  posted by www.Buzzcreek.com   
( Look for more references to this post for easy social media sharing at our youtube channel ( me3tv.org ) and blog ( incountry.blogspot.com)

FOUND ... on the forgotten coast of Florida....


The Album


No comments: