Thursday, November 20, 2014

Gone With the Wind and HotLANta





In Country With Uncle Vic - JULY 2014a (published 11/14)    By Vic Campbell .. Copyright 2014 
Atlanta Revives a Whole Book                 Gone With the Wind. Well, there is THAT!


STONE MOUNTAIN near ATLANTA
photo album for this column
In July, I volunteered to take my wife’s uncle and aunt up to Atlanta so they could be present for a grandchild’s wedding and see another set of brand new twin grandchildren as well. They come from the greatest-generation (Jack is one of my favorite sailors), so I had no problem finding a way to give them a helping hand up there and back. I did this without taking Karen along. And she trusted me to do that. Amazing. .... ..... ...
CONTINUE THIS COLUMN AT .... THIS LINK A COMPLETE STORY is at this link in a format you can also print to share with non webbed friends.

No comments: