Sunday, January 06, 2019

Up and Coming Author - Youth Books



Our friend in Georgia is an author. Patricia Collier Began writing novels to market through gatekeeper press. Her target market is wholesome stories with a touch of history for the youth market through ebooks on Amazon and others (search - or see gatekeeperpress.com ). Check out the video I made to introduce it. I enjoyed doing this for them. I've grown lazy as an editor and usually just point, shoot and upload my videos anymore. But I put a little time in this. She gathered and paid for all the elements : Photos, music, and provided the text. Was supposed to be a Christmas gift but now it has become a New Year's gift. Her son, Jordan Wayne Campbell Sewell -- and he is our favorite godson since the days we lived in Morrow, Georgia - actually 100 years ago this week.


No comments: