Thursday, January 05, 2006

Larry Cutrone sends this

Dear Friends,
For those who are interested, have nothing else to do, or are just plain bored you can click on this site and read an interview I had with Mike Dugo of Lance Records about my old band from the 1960's the Four Roses. You will also find a great interview with Jim Peterik of the "The Ides of March" who had the original hit of Vehicle which was brought back last year by Bo Bice.
If you don't see the interview just scroll down to "An interview with Larry Cutrone". In case you can't recognize me I'm the one on the far left in this vintage promotional picture. Have Fun!
Larry
CLICK HERE: http://www.lancerecords.com/news2.htm#f
NOTE: Larry is an entertainer and video producer in our area of NJ. Some
videos of him are in my blog www.incountry.blogspot.com and
www.eggzono.blogspot.com Vic.

No comments: